Expected Student Outcomes (ESO)
Expected Student Outcomes (ESOs) serve the roles of identifying and communicating the curricular and student-growth goals HCA prioritizes for each student. The following ESOs are key points of focus throughout the program, as students are educated with these goals in mind.
Horizon Christian Academy students will demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Pursuing God’s individual calling as designed from birth
- Communicating effectively
- Demonstrating academic excellence
- Applying Biblical worldview
- Actively participating in and contributing to the community by developing servant leadership